2011/06/21

An Insight Into Gator Gig Bags

If you have spent any time researching pedal board cases on the internet then you will have heard of Gator gig bags. Gator gig bags are protective carry bags that are used by guitarists to protect their guitar pedals and carry all there guitar pedals around without damaging them.

Here's why Gator gig bags will greatly benefit you. First of all, Gator bags are one of the most popular and well respected brands today when it comes to protecting your guitar pedals. Thousands of musicians have become satisfied by using Gator bags, so more then likely it will meet your requirements and expectations too.

There are loads of benefits to Gator Bags that will not only protect your pedals, but also enhance your guitar playing. All Gator bags are heavily padded but they are light and durable which means that because they are not heavy, you can simply sling it over your shoulder and your away!

One of the best things about Gator gig Bags, is that it allows you to store all your guitar pedals so that they can be easily transported to gigs or practice. Once you set up your pedals they will always be set up, so you will be ready to go in an instant and you wont have to waste time setting up your pedals every time you want to use them.

I have personally used Gator Bags many times in my career and they have really done a good job in protecting my pedals. However, I must say that Gator gig bags may not be the best option for every guitarist, it all depends on how often you use and transport your pedals. For example, If you are in a band that gigs regularly then your pedal board will be in a van with all the bands other equipment and it will be more likely to get a hard knock off another piece of equipment and damage your pedals. In this case a flight case would be a better option.

However if you don't gig regularly or your gator bag won't be among heavy equipment in the back of a van, then a gator gig bag is a great option.

Like people helped me, I want to help you find the right gator bag too! Because believe it or not, including myself a lot of guitarists have made the wrong decision when it comes to choosing a gig bag and this can lead to a lot of problems later as a result.Trust me, I have been through a lot of gig bags in my time so I have come to know what works and what doesn't!

You can read my reviews on the best Gator gig bags here

By reading my reviews you will be able to gain an insight into what it is like to use gator bags in the long term as I have reviewed them based on my own experience with them You will be able to understand the benefits and problems with each of them and be able to identify what type of gator bags are the best option for you!

Here's the site again ==> http://www.pedalboardcases.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment